Share a picture of your with your favourite past time
Share a picture of your with your favourite past time moment during this quarantine period and let the world know how Kapsians are getting themselves motivated.
Our little Kapsians coronafighters.. staysafe, stay home
Our little Kapsians..coronafighters..staysafe, stay home
It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer. the achiever-the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it
"It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer. the achiever-the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it."
May today's success be the beginning of tomorrow's achievements. Congratulations! to our KAPSIANS, who have showed us their hard-work and is being recognized. Kudos students! Keep working hard! Keep striving!
Someone stands up for us with his life at stake
Someone stands up for us with his life at stake So ... exempt only when it is necessary.
We know your device time is increased almost by 200% per day
We know your device time is increased almost by 200% per day and it is not in your control. At the same time, your health is getting impacted in this time.
1. Request all of you to take care of your
posture while using these devices. You back should be straight and your neck should remain in movement.
2. Do not keep looking at the screen continuously... Keep looking up, left and right (both your eye balls as well as your head using neck should keep moving in all these directions independently). Kindly note I did not specify down as suggested direction as that is the default direction set while working on Computer/Computing device.
3. Do not look at the screen, when there is no demonstration or specific presentation is happening on screen.
4. Keep changing ear piece of hands-free left or right (only one at a time) to allow ear to function normally. (continuous use of ear Plugs may result in hearing loss)
5. Keep moving your legs and hands up and down and in circular movement.
6. Take breaks, move around, have water, and food as per appropriate timings. Do not have Food on different timings on different days as it will disturb your digesion system.
7. Drink hot water in the morning
8. Avoid consuming fatty foods
9. Close your eyes, refresh yourself within, open your eyes, restart a fresh - you will be able to work more effectively and efficiently.
Painting Competition RESULT
In this challenging time, even our KAPSIANS made it impossible for us to find out the best painting among all. All the students have done the marvellous job and its so inspiring to see them working so hard, amid this lockdown. Following is the glimpses of the students, the outstanding work they have done. KUDOS to the students and the hard work they have done.
CBSE-EBSB Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharat
No human values or belief can develop out of a vacuum but it grows out of experience and knowledge. Literature aims to fulfil that vacuum by providing its readers with experience of different values, belief and meanings throughout history. With celebration of "Literary Fest" we wish to make our students aware about varying forms of Literature. A quiz was conducted in the school. Varied rounds were there and questions were asked from the KAPSIANS. It had helped the students not only to answer the questions but helps them to have fun as well in gaining knowledge.
'PTM is an occasion to cement and strengthen the existing bond' It gives teachers and parents
PTM is an occasion to cement and strengthen the existing bond, It gives teachers and parents
You don't choose your family. They are god's gift to you, as you are to them
"You don't choose your family. They are god's gift to you, as you are to them". Desmond Tutu. The one who have family, has everything in the world. This family day, lets just share how we are spending our quarantine time, being inside our homes and no where to go
In today's scenario, it is quite important to know what is right and wrong for us
In today's scenario, it is quite important to know what is right and wrong for us. In this competitive world, we forget that who we are and what we desire for. There is a need for introspection to know more about themselves. Mrs. Neera Kohli have launched a program called 'The New Me' to empower the youth with personal development tools, and to enrich their character. KPS has conducted the workshop for same for the students of classes 7 and 8 to make ensure that We need to teach our youth to add value to each moment, each day, and to be citizens who are cherished not just at home but also in society. The use of 3 Rs- Responsible, Respect and Right things and important for shaping us
Novel Coronavirus has taken over all of us. Every where we hear about Covid-19 and nothing else
Novel Coronavirus has taken over all of us. Every where we hear about Covid-19 and nothing else. Look at how our little KAPSIANS expressing their pain while pen downing their views on Covid-19 and longing to lead a normal life like before. #kamalvikaspuri#corona19warriors.